Dr Ashley Makepeace
Dr Makepeace is an Endocrinologist, who trained locally and in Oxford, UK. She works in Endocrinology in Fiona Stanley and Fremantle Hospitals and privately.
Areas of interest include endocrine causes of infertility, polycystic ovarian syndrome, women’s health and type 1 diabetes.
Dr Makepeace is also a guest lecturer at Notre Dame University, Fremantle.
Trading hours over festive period
Fertility Specialists of WA Claremont
- Tuesday 24th Dec - 8:00am to 5pm
- Christmas Day - CLOSED
- Boxing Day - CLOSED
- Friday 27th Dec - 8:00am to 5pm
- Monday 30th Dec - 8:00am to 5pm
- Tuesday 31st Dec - 8:00am to 5pm
- New Years Day - CLOSED
Normal hours will resume on Thursday 2nd Jan 2020.
Fertility Specialists of WA Applecross
- Monday 23rd Dec - 8:30am to 5pm
- Tuesday 24th Dec to Sunday 5th Jan - CLOSED
(During the closure period, the phones will be directed to our team at Claremont.)
Normal hours will resume on Monday 6th Jan 2020.