Payment Options Available
Here at Fertility Specialists of Western Australia, we proudly offer you several payment plan options. Regardless of your level of treatment, our hassle-free systems will make accessing the fertility care you need easier on your finances.
Superannuation can be used to pay for essential IVF Treatment under the ATO’s Compassionate Release of Superannuation program. SuperCare streamlines the application process required to access Superannuation to pay for IVF treatments and all out-of-pocket expenses, including private hospital fees, travel, and accommodation. SuperCare operates on a no-fee, no-approval basis.
SuperCare can facilitate the funding required for various treatments, including:
- IVF and ICSI
- Fertility tests
- Donor Sperm
- Donor Eggs
- Egg Freezing
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Women’s Health
- Male infertility
Your solution for navigating the ATO’s Early Access to Super (ERS) application.
Let Access My Super help you access your superannuation early for IVF and fertility treatment funding so that you can focus on your journey ahead.
- Easy and Hassle-Free Service: Their friendly and approachable team will take care of the application and lodgement process for you.
- Approval Made Simple: Access My Super Prepares All Required Documentation and gathers all treatment quotes.
- Quick Turnaround Time: Access My Super Organises the Psychiatrist Report.
- There is an associated cost for the psychiatrist report.
- Get the Facts and Fees: Contact Access My Super for Further Information
Super Health Ensemble (SHE) allows you to access your superannuation to help you access the fertility treatment you need sooner rather than later. SHE lets you use your superannuation to cover treatment costs by lodging an ATO's Early Release of Superannuation (ERS) application.
Super Health Ensembles friendly will work collaboratively to ensure that every requirement requested by the ATO is met. They collect and complete all of the paperwork associated with the lodgement and work on this behind the scenes, making the application process as hassle-free as possible. Super Health Ensemble will complete your superannuation forms and track your benefit payment.
Their process includes:
- Discussing your eligibility
- Requesting quotes from all of your providers
- Walking you through the ATO application
- Preparing the documents for your super fund
- Following up with your super fund to accelerate your withdrawal
Flexible payment plans
We believe that everyone should be able to achieve their dream of parenthood. That’s why we have partnered with Total Lifestyle Credit to offer payment plan solutions to suit your needs. TLC provides a personalised and stress-free service with:
- Funding for patients from $2,000 - $50,000.
- Access to the lowest medical segment interest rates for good credit scores.
- Eight different funding options.
- Funding for the total cost of treatment, including Fertility Specialists of Western Australia Fees, Hospital and Anaesthetist Fees, Specialist Fees, Medication etc.
- No early payout fees.
- Flexible terms up to 84 months.
- Simple 30-second patient form to complete.
- Patients are funded within 24 hours of approval.
- Protected by the consumer credit laws
Please click here to view the repayment chart.
To enquire, check your eligibility or apply, see below
Terms & Conditions:
- Speak to TLC directly for a quote based on your personal circumstances and for the full terms and conditions.
- Full credit and financial assessment would need to be completed before acceptance of any offer or product. Total Lifestyle Credit - Australian Credit licence 509691
Fertility Specialists of Western Australia has partnered with Humm90 to help ease the financial pressures faced by many when accessing fertility treatment. Humm90 is a reusable account that lets you have the treatment you need now with the flexibility and convenience of paying off the cost of treatment over a period of 12 months interest-free*.
- Application and approval is fast and easy
- No deposit is required
- Apply for up to $50,000
- $99 annual fee.
- No monthly service fees
- Make extra payments or payout early for no extra fee
In order to streamline the process, please have our patient services staff members at our clinic assist you with your application via the Humm90 portal.
Please note that Humm90 is only available for Specialists of Western Australia fees and cannot be used to pay for external provider fees such as hospital, anesthetist, pharmacy, and specialist fees.
For more information head to
*Approved applicants only. Fees, terms, conditions & minimum finance amount ($400) apply, incl. $99 Annual Fee charged at the time the first debit is charged to your humm90 Mastercard Account and annually on the anniversary of that date. When you have met the Interest Free Criteria, the Annual Fee must be paid in full within the Interest Free Period or it will attract interest. If you do not meet the Interest Free Criteria the Annual Fee will attract interest from the date the Annual Fee is debited to your humm90 Mastercard Account. Up to 110 days Interest Free on humm90 Mastercard purchases (excluding cash advances) when you meet the Interest Free Criteria. Failure to make the required payments will result in you no longer meeting the Interest Free Criteria meaning that all new transactions from that day will be interest bearing from the date of the transaction. Any outstanding balance after the Interest Free Period reverts to the humm90 Mastercard Purchase Rate. Minimum monthly repayment required. Interest (charged at the Expired Promotional Rate) payable on outstanding balances after any Interest Free Period in relation to a Promotional Offer. See humm90.com/au for current interest rates. Only available at humm90 Mastercard retail partners. Credit provided by humm Cards Australia Pty Ltd ABN 31 099 651 877 Australian Credit Licence number 247415.
Payment of Fees
Our most popular option of payment for your cycle is for payment to be delayed until two days prior to the day of egg collection. On that day, an online claim is submitted to Medicare, resulting in rebates being paid within 3-5 business days.
Medicare Online claiming is available at all Fertility Specialists of Western Australia clinics. This is a secure and convenient way to claim your rebate without having to visit a Medicare office.
To access this payment option, a credit card authorisation form must be completed prior to the commencement of the cycle. This authorisation form gives Fertility Specialists of Western Australia permission to deduct your cycle fees two days prior to your egg collection. The credit card must be valid and have a credit limit that covers the full cost of treatment.
This payment option is not available for Medicare-ineligible cycles.